High quality audio transcription, at an "easy-to-understand", affordable rate.
Previous clients have included transcriptions required for legal cases where accuracy is paramount.
We provide different types of service depending on what type of transcription your require and how quickly you require your work to be turned around:
* Basic - up to 7 working days
* Standard - from 5 to 7 working days
* Express - 24 - 48 hours (depending on type and agreement - see below)
Please see the table below for our pricing structure:
|Clear audio, one voice||£1.30||£1.35||£1.45|
|Clear audio, two - five voices||£1.35||£1.40||£1.50|
|Clear audio (verbatim, including slang etc)||+10p||+15p||+20p|
|Clear audio (specialised subject)||+15p||+20p||+30p|
* All work is provided subject to the recordings being audible and clear. Should we receive audio and discover this is not the case, we will come back to you as soon as possible to find a resolution.
* Charges are on a "per audio minute" basis, one minute taking an average of 3 minutes transcription time (time taken depending on the content i.e. from standard spoken English through to specific technical language).
* As part of the initial agreement, the client must confirm relevant information, such as names to be used, format preferred and type of transcription required.
* We will send the invoice over with the completed work, including a copy of our payment terms and conditions.
* All turnaround times are subject to availability and agreement in advance.
* Any errors will be corrected free of charge as long as the request is made within 7 working days of receipt of completed transcription.
* Any additional work (formatting etc) can be completed at a standard Event VA charge of £30.00 per hour.
* Turnaround times do not include bank holidays and weekends unless agreed in advance with the customer.
* All work is proof-read by a member of the team to ensure accuracy.